It is not too late to join the Mountain Biking Varsity Team at Lake Superior College! Contact Coach Greg Daw at 218-349-3839.
- LSC Cycling informational meeting is Wednesday, August 29, 2:00 – 3:00 pm in Student Life conference room W1626.
- Varsity Team participants must be registered for 12 credits fall semester.
- Students must have their own bike and helmet.
- LSC pays for annual rider license fee for all Varsity riders, competition registration fees and team travel costs.
- Varsity Team participants must purchase their own LSC Downhill Jersey – cost is $64, Cross Country Jersey – cost is $72.
- Club level participants do not need 12 credits fall semester and are not required to purchase jersey or have riding license.
- Club level riders with less than 12 credits not allowed to compete collegiately, but may compete individually and pay their own-way. There is a one-day rider license available for $10. Club level participants will not travel with team.
- View the schedule for race details.